Wednesday 26 August 2020

Outfit: PJ Style

Gosh, I haven't done an outfit post in the longest time. I've been up and about wearing a dress and with a camera, thus I thought I could post something again. I know this is such an old school occurrence, but I still like keeping a log of what I wore haha. I guess, over the years, you find a liking in certain style and pieces that would somehow suit closer to your personality - after all, you only buy and wear what you like? For me, I enjoy wearing clothes and accessories that are simple, easy to repeat (famously called the outfit repeater during uni and at work), comfortable and would hopefully never go out of style. It's partly because I'm someone who doesn't like having too many things at home and that I don't particularly enjoy shopping that much. 

My ex-colleagues like to call this my "PJ" style because it's so flow-y and plain and comfortable that you can wear to bed, lol but hey I think it's pretty decent :)
 

Outfit details:
Necklace - MYJN (from my bruh, damn nice x))
Bag - Longchamp
Dress - Zara
Shoes - Muji
Watch - Apple
Face - abi

No comments:

Post a Comment