Wednesday 26 August 2020

Outfit: Brunch at Dempsey Hill

 



This dress is definitely something that's not my usual style, but I saw this piece in Zara the other day that fit me like glove and I just had to get it. One key reason why I don't enjoy online shopping that much is because when it comes to buying clothes, the fit and cutting clothes on me and my body type takes precedence over price. This is with consideration that I don't enjoy having too much pieces of clothes in my wardrobe. Albeit being a loud and heavy piece in my opinion, I think this dress design stands the test of time. 

In terms of colour complementary accessories, I didn't have much - I'm not a fan of red and have always a very muted neutral tone kind of person. Thus, I decided to pair this dress with the only red thing I had - my backpack (can't believe I have this for 5 years already and this bag have travelled with me to more than 20 countries..) turned out pretty decent :)



Outfit details:
Necklace - MYJN (from my bruh, damn nice x))
Bag - Kanken
Dress - Zara
Shoes - Muji
Watch - Apple
Hairbands on wrists - haidilao
Face - abi

No comments:

Post a Comment