Saturday 1 September 2018

Outfit: Grey Matter

Outfit: Dress - Editors Market, Accessories - Louisa, Watch - fitbit

First of all, I deeply apologies to those who have been visiting my blog for request on lecture notes, Blogger had recently had a new policy that blocked me from receiving emails of new comments coming in and I do not religiously check my blog for comments. Nevertheless, I am still alive and I have been replying those who have directly sent me a mail. I will definitely get back to those who have given their comments, sorry if it is too late it's almost halfway through the semester already*cries.

As about myself, life for me has dramatically changed over the course of these few week, months. I have officially found a full time job, have a frantic fast paced life and presently a direction I can look forward to. Honestly, compared to the life I had deliriously finding that full time job, I feel a lot more at ease being extremely busy as compared to not knowing where to go. 

I know there are so many of my counterparts who are currently finding hard to find that perfect job. I totally feel your sentiments, I was there, thought that I had it all, yet found myself unwanted for 6-months. But having seen my friends getting what they wanted and for me to be in a job that I don't dread going to work (okay I do sometimes, but not all the time which is nice.) makes me feel it may be worth the pain because in relatively, you tend to treasure things a little better with these struggles you encounter. Maybe I should write on it someday.

Having been start working, I am still that essential outfit repeater that I am since school time, working to wear things that make me feel comfortable and at ease with my appearances. Recently, I have been finding myself drawing to longer and more elegant looking dresses that shows a somewhat timeless and sustainable look that are suitable to be worn in the corporate world. Neutral hues are my go-to colours, because they are so easy to match, especially in this grey I am in for this outfit. They look prettier in pictures too, or maybe it's because my tastes and preferences have changed as I get older. 

Nevertheless, I think I will be updating this space more often as my escapism from the corporate world.


No comments:

Post a Comment