Tuesday 1 May 2018

Unilever's Future Leaders' League, London

My journey for Unilever's Future Leaders' League has finally come to an end and it has been nothing short of an amazing journey, especially with Fangwen and Jingting on the team, who I had such a privilege opportunity to work with. I'm so glad that our first ever case competition could amount to this, from doing Ben & Jerry's in the local round to Dirt is Good in the global finals, what even!

Meeting Unilever's global business leaders and many teams from all over the world isn't something that happens everyday, at least not on a university level. I thin my favourite parts consisted of personal journeys of people and also finding out individually what each country did for their local rounds. I hope there's the chance we can stay in touch to meet everyone in different parts of the world and get a local tour guide everywhere I go, hee. 

It was a nerve wrecking especially to be the last country to be called into the final round for the presentation, we only had an hour to prepare before the semi-finals by the way, despite having crazy amount of prep work too, heh! But I may I did learn a lot along the way in the process.

Though I wished we had the ability to spend more time exploring London, the hospitality that was given to us (think private hire from the airport to Hilton Tower bridge where we stayed, Jamie's Italian for breakfast evert, healthy food catered for lunch and dinner plusss free flow ice-cream throughout the 3 days here) exceeded my expectations.

In the midst of all the negativity I'm currently facing, I must say I am blessed to have a once in a life time opportunity like this at the end of my school semester.

Here's some visuals I took around the Unilever office tour (I didn't take much pictures because we were all so busy!):









No comments:

Post a Comment