Tuesday 1 September 2015

Brunnsbo: Room Tour


It's been a week in Lund and I'm starting to become slight of a clean freak, cleaning to floors countlessly, rearranging things, taking out trash and making my room smell good. Another milestone for redefining myself as messy to neat! 

In the midst of cleaning my room, I thought I should do a little room tour with a before and after twist. I'm pretty amaze how neat of a person I can be and I like surprising myself sometimes.


Personally, I feel my room is a little too big -23 sf- it's twice as big compared to halls in NUS (that means more cleaning ><). Yet surprisingly, emits a cozy ambience! 

There's no ventilation or wind in my room but opening the window helps provide some kind of air circulation here, but sometimes things do fly into my room which can be pretty annoying.. But there's no mosquitoes here yippee! Toilet is huge and it gets bit chilly when I bathe so I bathe longer than I do back in Singapore :( 

Overall it's a nice place to sleep!

--

Bed Area:


Study Area:


Convenient Shelving Area:
--


No comments:

Post a Comment