Monday 31 August 2015

Homemade

<<MY FIRST SOLO LUNCH ATTEMPT>>

I haven't been updating as much as I would have expected myself to. I thought I would be posting lots of pictures and travel material but really, I feel so in tact finding the extraordinary in the ordinary.

Sweden has allowed me to challenged myself quite a bit in terms of household responsibility. I don't think chore is a viable word because it emits a pretty negative light to house work. I've been having quite a bit of fun doing them and I hope it doesn't become a chore in the long run.

Cooking has been one of my favourites this week. I didn't exactly cook a lot and most of them are cooked by my friends here. I did mostly cutting and my attempts of cooking have been wounding up food partly being chiseled black, but I'm gonna be better! The prime time for me to "spread my wings" would be lunch time.

One highlights of cooking is that I absolutely love learning some recipes from my Japanese counterparts living here, their dishes are amazing!

Most photos are taken by Iphone6 and bad lighting so don't be disappointed if you see the food looking dull, it's better than it looks heh!


Last week's first Dinner
I did nothing but it was a good meal :)!
Day 1
I had some attempt in cooking this, but mostly, chopped stuff // We got black sauce instead of soy sauce for the pork but it turned out good // Not too bad for first timers
 Day 2 Dinner
Chopped stuff // Cooked precooked meatballs so it wasn't exactly cooking but it was nice nevertheless!
 Day 3 Dinner
Chopped stuff!
 Day 4 Dinner 
With Japanese people! I cooked the chicken that day it was pretty dry and perhaps adding water would do the trick. The dishes the japanese girls made were so amazing +_+
 Day 5 Dinner
I COOKED THE EGGS AND IT WAS HORRIBLE. That is all.
Day 6 Dinner
Clement (my Singaporean neighbour) brought some rice and black sauce over from home // Chopped stuff, as usual // this meal tasted like home, it was nice ^_^
 Day 7 Dinner
Chopped stuff again! // We had more people eating that day. This dinner was delightful!

Today's Lunch!
Bacon was cooked well // Decided to warm up bread with butter // Attempted to make Salmon but I totally forgot to add water and butter at the bottom so I screwed it up quite bit but it still tasted pretty awesome // Most accomplished this of the week!

STAY TUNE FOR NEXT WEEK!!

No comments:

Post a Comment