Thursday 3 September 2015

Outfit: Flea Market

A few of us Singaporeans went to the flea market that day and I was fortunate enough to stay right across the street from it. Comparable to the flea market in Scape in Singapore, it happens every Saturday and sells lots of second hand items. But one thing that was so wonderful about the flea market here is that items are sold really cheaply?! I got my 2 winterwear at around SGD 35 and many of my friends had gotten them cheaper. Plus, the clothes sold there are almost in mint condition so I think I'll definitely pay this place a visit again! Will probably write a post about the stuff I bought soon!

Anyway 'bout this outfit, I was going for the complementing maroon look that would work well in this coming autumn. It's starting to get really cold here with the rain happening more and more often so I'll probably have to layer on more and more clothes. Side note, I absolutely love the uniqlo jeans I got a while ago and I wish I got more for the trip :( It's so comfortable! 
Outfit details
H&M Blouse
Accessorise Scarf
Uniqlo Jeans
Superga Shoes
Kanken bag



No comments:

Post a Comment