Wednesday 18 October 2017

Wit's End

it's week 9 of my last semester, and I'm almost at wit's end. The constant influx of projects occurring almost every week, the five hours a sleep everyday and fortnight presentations alongside the constant pressures to find a full time job has been extremely demoralising. It's almost the end of the semester but I already feel like giving up.

Is this what work life is going to be like? I mean, when is this even going end? I tell myself it's ending but then the hustle is going to come in when work comes.. Even if I get an awesome job, then what? 9pm nights everyday?

I feel like I'm constantly seeking for external validation that I'm good enough, trying to worm through the crowd to shine, I don't feel good enough I don't feel pretty enough I'm not lucky enough. I feel terrible. Even right now I feel afraid to implore my feelings because it shows a sign that I can't tolerate stress or pressures, it's that constant fear of falling out.

some would even say that i'm already in such a good position, what is there to even complain about. but to be honest, if you were to be put in this position, will you not feel the same way?

i'm tired.

2 comments:

  1. Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test AP EAMCET is a state level entrance examination conducted in the state of Andhra Pradesh for the selection of candidates into Engineering and Medicine and Agriculture courses. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru technical Institute.

    Telangana State Engineering Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test TS EAMCET is a state level entrance examination conducted in the state of Telangana for the selection of candidates into Engineering and Medicine and Agriculture courses. It is conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru technical Institute (JNTU) on behalf of TSCHE.

    UPSEE is an acronym for Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination. Students who qualify UPSEE get admission to more than 750 government college and private Institution in the state Uttar Pradesh. This exam is organized and conducted by A.P.J Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) for admission to various Undergraduate and Postgraduate programme.

    IPUCET Exam stands for Indraprastha University Common Entrance Exam. This exam is conducted by Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU). The IPUCET Exam is offering admissions to the Under Graduates and Post Graduates in the fields of Engineering, Dental, Medical and Law.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this post, I appreciate your work.It was a great informative post.Go so many useful and informative links. Loved your writings also. Concept of the topic was well discussed. Love to come here again.

    Regards,
    Online Thesis Help

    ReplyDelete